welcome to my life

i don't know the key to success,but i can give you the key to failure....that is trying to please people

Rabu, 28 April 2010




all of my life
i have longed for someone like you
so warm and tender
with a love so true
you light up my life
with each passing day
now that i have found you
i will never let you get away
the beauty of your smile and
the warmth of your heart
the great inner beauty you possess
is what won me over
and did from the very start
as i sit here and think of you
the memories of how we met
are ever so strong
you came into my life
at a time i felt so alone
all of my life i’ve longed
for someone who would love me
for whom i am and nothing more
you captured my mind and soul
so you, my love, you are the key
to my heart’s door
each day we are together
is another day in paradise
knowing i’ve finally
found someone to love me
surely does feel so nice
no more lonely days and nights
for they are gone forever, never to come again
since you came into my life
i have so much love to
give to you from within
the birds are flying high in the sky
singing melodies of love found for me
my body, soul and mind
are yours until the day i shall die
and even after then…
the memory of love i have with you
will speak to me for all eternity
and another page of love
will be written in my history
as days go by let’s me
keep this love i have between us alive
as the hair on my head grows gray
i will look back at these precious memories of love
with a smile
there will be no one who
can take this love away from me
because in God and each other
i will forever put my trust to you
all of my life i have dreamed
of a love so true and pure
like yours
now that i have found you
throughout all eternity this
love of ours will always endure
i know i’m a human
and prone to make mistakes
all of my mistakes, i’ll apologies
for true love is my fate
i am just a country guy
from the great world
who loves you so much
each and everyday i longed
for your loving touch
this day i pledge my love to you for always…
for better or for worse, until death do my part
all of my life i have dreamed of you
now my soul is at peace forever
for you are here finally!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan