welcome to my life

i don't know the key to success,but i can give you the key to failure....that is trying to please people

Rabu, 28 April 2010

kawan aku kat sk tebengau yg bg......tq aida

so how can I tell you just how much you mean to me?
i will try my best to write it all down
but there’s just so much to say
and not any words to really describe what i feel.
im so overwhelmed and thankful i’ve found someone like you
someone who has stuck with me, even in the worst of times
someone who has always shown me the love and respect i need
you always make me feel loved
you restore my confidence in times of worry and doubt
you show me the way that is right
you put a new profound faith in me i didn’t know i had
you always seem to know what to say
even if you don’t say anything at all
when i need someone’s advice, your mouth is there
to tell me how i can make everything better
when i just need someone to listen after a hard day
your ears are there to listen
when i need a reality check
when im off in some crazy world
your hand is there to slap me back into reality
when i feel sad and lonely and i need a hug
your arms are there
you are always there for me
i write this on
because im so happy
you mean so much to me
you are the kind of person
that only comes around once in a lifetime
so what is the best love of all?
is it the love of the world? no!
is it the love of a man? no!
the love of the world
and the love of a man
may fade away and die
but this love remains true
it’s the love of a best friend
i want to tell you
just how much you mean to me
as my best friend
i want to thank you
for being the best friend
anyone could ever hope for
i want to thank you
for being there for me,
for comforting me,
for never doubting me,
for showing me you care.
i know i haven’t been a very good friend,
and im sorry that i’ve hurt you.
so thank you..
my sweet companion
thank you…
for
showing me the best love of all

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan